March 9 - 68/365

3/9/10

28-135mm lens @ 28mm, f/3.5, 1/500, ISO 200

After a rough day at work, I decided when I got home that I wanted to get out on foot and take a few photos. So I went to the historic downtown area of the town we live in and wandered around Main Street and the river side park that is next to it. I got a couple cool photos, but really liked this one because of the interesting patterns on the white brick wall. I guess there used to be vines growing on the wall, but they must have torn them down because all that is left now is the patterns you see here. It worked particularly well for this month's monochrome theme, too.

1 comments:

Janet March 11, 2010 at 9:09 PM  

I really like this photo! For some reason I love the font of the sign, and the colours are just perfect.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP