February 28 - 59/365

3/1/10

18-55mm lens @ 39mm, f/5, 1/30, ISO 200

Sunday night, the end of the 2010 Winter Olympics. I have really enjoyed watching the Olympics this year. Of course I enjoy some events more than others, but I think I enjoyed watching them a little more this year than I remember in the past, especially the skiing/snowboarding. Of course the big topic of discussion for today was team USA's narrow loss in the Men's Ice Hockey medal match. Personally, I don't understand why we were playing Canada for the gold medal when we had already beat them once. I know there is some intricate system for matching everyone up, but I seriously don't get it. While we didn't get the gold here, our team seemed to do quite well overall, taking home 37 medals. Another 2 years until the Summer Olympics in London!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP