March 1 - 60/365

3/1/10

75-300mm lens @ 300mm, f/5.6, 1/80, ISO 100

So I actually had an entirely different photo I was planning on using for today's photo. I felt good and relaxed all day since I had taken the photo before I went to work this morning. Then, because of my super busy weekend, I had to run to the grocery store tonight, and on my way home, the most beautiful full moon was staring right at me through my car windshield. Dang it. How can you have such a beautiful moon and not attempt to capture it? So after unloading the groceries from my car, I set up my tripod and camera and trudged outside into the cold to "shoot the moon." Needless to say, I didn't go back and choose my original photo from this morning over the moon shot. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP