February 27 - 58/365

3/1/10

28-135mm lens @ 75mm, f/5, 1/200, ISO 1600 w/fill flash

Today I was one of three ladies who hosted a baby shower for one of my best friends, Tracy. Her baby boy is due to arrive in the end of April, so the shower was a little early, but it was one of the only weekends that would work for everyone. Such busy schedules to work around! My primary role for the shower was, you guessed it, dessert! I made a cute baby block cake and some baby cookies which we handed out as favors to all the guests. Check out the cake on my other blog! This picture was one of my favorites from the afternoon. I love how the afternoon sun was reflected on Tracy's face from the Dr. Suess book. I was doing my best to work with the available light that afternoon, and I was really happy with how the photos turned out. Best wishes for your last 2 months of pregnancy and for a healthy baby boy, Tracy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP