March 6 - 65/365

3/6/10

28-135mm lens @ 135mm, f/5.6, 1/2, ISO 800

I had some opportunities to take some other photos today, but had held out because I thought we would be doing something with friends tonight and there would be more photo opportunities there. But unfortunately my husband wasn't feeling up to going out because of his recent illness, so we stayed home, and I was stuck with things in my house for inspiration once again. While editing photos, I noticed the tangled cord of my computer mouse and thought it would provide some nice contrast for another monochromatic photo and gave it a shot. No pun intended. :-) Not bad, but not an ideal monochrome photo, either. Need to keep working on those monochrome editing skills.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP