March 24 - 83/365

3/26/10

28-135mm lens @ 135mm, f/5.6, 1/100, ISO 200

 This past Sunday was a great day to get some yardwork done. I spent a good few hours of my afternoon that day pulling dead flowers and weeds and such from the flower beds around our house. The added bonus from doing this chore was that I discovered these beautiful little flowers next to our daffodils behind our backyard fence. Aren't they pretty?! They are super tiny but I absolutely love the little blue stripe that runs through the star shape of each flower. I had wanted to take a photo of them that very day, but I became distracted by other chores and next thing I knew, I had lost my sunlight. So today the sun was shining and I got a photo of my new favorite flowers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP