March 14 - 73/365

3/14/10

18 - 55mm lens @ 34mm, f/4.5, 1/15, ISO 800 w/fill flash

The church I grew up attending hosts an annual Italian dinner fundraiser benefiting the Youth Ministry. I can't remember how long my family has been attending this dinner, but I do know the one reason we keep coming back almost every year - the meatballs. They are amazing! Some special recipe that may or may not be secret, but regardless, so yummy! It's fun time overall. They decorate the catholic school gym with red, white, and green banners, play Italian music, and have a collection of wine bottles covered in candle wax on each table. They have used some of these bottles for so many years there is TONS of wax on them, creating a neat effect that I tried to capture here. And the food was just as good this year as I always remember it being!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP