March 27 - 86/365

3/29/10

18-55mm lens @ 25mm, f/5.6, 1/400, ISO 100

I've been keeping this train station shot in my bucket list for a while. Today, I had the time, and the lighting was right, and better yet, the train station was not running a full schedule, making it a great opportunity to photograph. This is actually a local public transportation train, but what I really like about it was that they designed the building to look like an old train station. I'm not sure when it was built, but I like that it looks more vintage. Thought this would work well for the monochrome March theme, too.

1 comments:

elizabethashleyphoto March 31, 2010 at 9:31 PM  

Love this! I think railroad shots are so neat. I like how there's just a little bit of shadow off the tracks. Like the angles too, with the tracks come in angled and the building off to the side. Very nice!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP