February 25 - 56/365

3/1/10

28-135mm lens @ 60mm, f/4.5, 1/30, ISO 1600

This was a busy day. Actually, it has been an insanely busy week. I am currently working hard on making a cake for my friend's baby shower on Saturday, and thus have been spending almost every night this week after work making and decorating the cake. But tonight I had to take a quick break to pick up my husband at the airport. Sensing this might be my only chance to take a picture that didn't involve icing or cake, I brought the camera along. And of course I had to stay in the car in the pick-up lane at the airport, so I took this photo while I was waiting in the car. After making some adjustments in brightness and contrast, I'm loving the way this turned out, especially the little bits of reflecting color coming from inside the airport.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP