February 3 - 34/365

2/3/10

28-135mm lens @ 135mm, f/9.9, 1/400, ISO 200

As you may have guessed, we got more snow last night. Everything outside looked so beautiful this morning - all the trees looked "fluffier" and the ground was covered in white again. My mission this morning was to work on some macro techniques. My images didn't quite turn out as I had hoped, but I was able to shoot on full manual mode again, and I think I learned a bit more about the macro capabilities of my lenses in the process [always good to learn something new!]. Unfortunately, it also added more items to my ever-growing wish list of lenses/accessories! We are supposed to get a LOT more snow again this weekend, so there might be some more opportunities for me to practice some snow-related macro shots again soon.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  February 5, 2010 at 3:26 AM  

This is a lovely photo - such delicate snow

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP