February 16 - 47/365

2/16/10

28-135mm lens @ 127mm, f/13, 1/50 +1, ISO 200

I've always been one who loves all the seasons. I like the variety and the fact that you always have something to look forward to. Right about now, I am soooo looking forward to spring. I'm loving all the snow we've been having, but I'm starting to long for the vibrant colors and greenery that comes with the start of spring. I'm getting a little bored of feeling like all I have are monochromatic-like scenes in front of me to photograph - white snow, brown trees, black pavement. So while I was editing today's image, I started playing around with those "hue" and "color" and "saturation" options in Paint Shop... and my yellowish bush turned into a beautiful, vibrant red! Yea for color! While I do have a goal of doing less post-processing with my photos, I couldn't help myself this time. And I have to admit, I love the result!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP