February 18 - 49/365

2/19/10

28-135mm lens @ 135mm, f/5.6, 1/100, ISO 1600 w/fill flash

Our latest favorite "toy" in the house - a new game for the Nintendo Wii! We recently purchased a copy of Super Mario Brothers... actually, it was my Valentine's Day gift. I know that sounds silly, but my husband knew that I really liked the original Mario Brothers game, and since you can play the latest version together at the same time, it would be something fun we could do together. Way more fun than a bunch of flowers. :-) So over the past week, we have been spending our evenings hooked on Mario. Since tonight was quite busy for me, Mark was playing the game solo, and I couldn't resist this shot!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP