February 11 - 42/365

2/11/10

28-135mm lens @ 135mm, f/5.7, 1/60, ISO 294 with bounce flash

I love to bake. And in the winter time, I definitely crave warm, gooey, sweet comfort foods. So being that over the past few days I have found myself snowed in at home with lots of free time on my hands, what did I do? I baked. I baked brownies. I baked banana nut muffins. I would have baked cookies, too, but I ran out of butter and didn't want to try getting to the store to get more. So today's photo not only represents my recent urge for warm homemade goodies, but also another of my home-bound activities from the past few days. If you want the recipe, check it out here. Back to work tomorrow!

1 comments:

noreen February 12, 2010 at 11:17 AM  

yummmm....it made me hungry...now, i am off to our kitchenett to grab some banana nut muffin (store bought)...

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP