February 13 - 44/365

2/14/10


28-135mm lens @ 120mm, f/5.6, 1/13, ISO 800

Today was one of those "I wish I had my camera with me..." days. My husband and I went out with some friends tonight, and while I knew there would be some good photo ops where we were going, it was also one of those situations where you weren't sure you really wanted to be stuck carrying a camera around with you all night. So I reluctantly left the camera at home, missed some cool shots, and ended up taking this photo of a warm fuzzy winter accessory when I got home. If my cell phone had a better camera, maybe I would have used that, but as it was, I had nothing. What do you do when you are unsure about whether to bring a camera with you somewhere?

1 comments:

Mali.S February 15, 2010 at 9:14 AM  

Take it, all the time!!
I take my camera even at work, but only with one lens (minimum gear), in a small camera bag to protect it, and i leave it in my larger all-day bag. No one know I'm carrying a camera, and I can still take it out whenever i like!
No more pictures missed because i made the choice not to take my camera!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP