January 8 - 8/365

1/9/10


I knew there was snow coming last night, so I knew I would be out in my yard first thing in the morning to take photos before the pristine snowfall was compromised and before heading to work. I took a few different photos and liked a number of them, but I think this one was still my favorite. This is the 18th hole of the golf course behind our house - covered with snow and fog. The image has such a mystical feel... I love it. If you want to check out the other photos I took, jump on over to my regular blog "Experimenting with Life".

1 comments:

Rick January 10, 2010 at 10:59 PM  

Awesome capture of the fog. I'd be interested to see what the scene looked like just beyond the foreground trees. I'll be that was cool too.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP