January 14 - 14/365

1/14/10


This picture was partly inspired in part by (a) a photo I saw on Mali's blog of detailed snowflakes in a field of snow, and partly by (b) a cool pattern of frost I had seen on my car windshield the other day. So early this morning before work, I climbed into my car and snapped some close up photos of the beautiful ice crystals on my windshield before cranking up the defroster. The best part of the moment was when the sun started to shine as I was taking what I thought was my last photo. It made the crystals sparkle a little, so I took just a few more, including this one here.

2 comments:

Katrina Kennedy January 16, 2010 at 9:20 AM  

I love how the sun is shining through the crystals! Such an interesting shot!

Thank you for following my blog!

Mali.S January 18, 2010 at 11:50 AM  

Woah! It's a very nice picture, i'm amazed by the detail you've been able to catch !
And i feel honored that my photo gave you inspiration!
Thanks

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP