January 22 - 22/365

1/23/10

Yesterday was seriously lacking inspirational material for me. I tried. Hard. And it just wasn't happening. Sometimes I would see "something" and grab my camera, and once I checked out the photo, it just didn't look the same as it did in my head. I'm not sure if that was due to my lack of experience or just delusions in my head, but regardless, I was worried I might have to go to bed picture-less. I finally snapped this photo while I was making myself some tea, and decided that it would have to do for the day's photo. Not my best but it will do.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  January 29, 2010 at 12:19 AM  

days where inspiration lacks are toughies! this 365 project stuff can be hard work. On the up side, your image worked well! Makes me think of late nights, curled up on the couch watching a movie....NICE!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP