January 13 - 13/365

1/13/10


I have a confession.... I cheated.... on my digital SLR, that is! This picture was taken with my Canon SD600 point-and-shoot. Now don't get me wrong, I love my pocket-size Canon, but I LOVE my Canon dSLR. Part of my current dilemma is that my dSLR is not very conducive to carrying around with me to and from work all day long. And I'm getting a little tired of trying to find inspiration at home... by the time I get home from work it is dark outside and I'd like to be able to take my photos any time of day. So since my SD600 was in my work bag, I grabbed this shot at the gym before starting my workout. Do you ever feel guilty for choosing one camera over another?

1 comments:

elizabethashleyphoto January 14, 2010 at 10:16 AM  

I know excatly how you feel! I cheated on Jan 12 and took some pics at the grocery store with my "little" camera. I don't carry by "big" camera around all day (although I plan to at some point), so if I find something inspirational and I have the small one with me, I go for it. Plus I just adore my small camera too, so I don't feel too bad. It gets neglected a lot these days anyway.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP