January 19 - 19/365

1/19/10


It has finally happened. I found a golf ball in my backyard.

I went around behind our fence to look for some inspiration for today's photo, and just as I was bending down to take a photo of some green daffodil buds (couldn't believe they were poking through the winter ground!).... there it was. I suppose it might help explain the situation if you knew that our backyard looks out onto the 18th fairway of a golf course. What is funny about finding this ball is that I can't tell you how many times people have asked us if anyone has hit golf balls into our yard by accident and they are always amazed when we tell them no. We always figured it was pretty much impossible for that to happen since a golfer would have to have made the worst shot in history to do so.

But today, someone (who should seriously consider giving up golfing) proved me wrong.

P.S. : On a side note, I finally got around to redesigning my "watermark." Any thoughts/comments/suggestions? :)

1 comments:

elizabethashleyphoto January 20, 2010 at 10:43 AM  

The new watermark is really pretty! I love the flower, but my only thought is it might not work well if you do something more "edgy"...BUT you could always just use your old one on something like that.

Neat photo :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP