January 16 - 16/365

1/17/10

While I was running some errands in Target, I decided to stroll by the shoe section (yes, one of my many addictions) and AAAAAAH!!! Flip flops! Right near the bathing suits.... UGH. Seriously, it is freakin' freezing outside, Valentine's Day isn't even here yet, but as fast as the Christmas decorations come down, the bathing suits and flip flops come out. Way too early for me to being see this. Although I will admit I was energized by the bright summery colors, hence the picture here. I did a bit of editing to make the background B&W and bring out the vibrant colors, and in the process learned a bit more about some features of my photo editing software. But seriously.... way too early for these to be in the store.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP