January 28 - 28/365

1/28/10

18-55mm lens @ 55mm, f/5.6, 1/60, ISO 600

In case you can't tell what the object in this photo is, it is one of the attachments for my Kitchen Aid stand mixer. I spent a LOT of time with my mixer tonight, working on a confectionary masterpiece for my husband's 30th birthday party this weekend. I had taken a number of photos of my adventures in baking tonight, but spotted this whisk attachment when I was finishing kitchen clean-up and knew it would end up being the winning photo for the day.

1 comments:

elizabethashleyphoto January 29, 2010 at 10:31 AM  

Cool! When I first saw the photo and before reading your description, I was like "hey, a wisk! how neat!"

Thanks for the photo comments; it's been kind of a bland week but I was glad to have a few salvageable ones!

have a great weekend!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP