April 12 - 102/365

4/12/10

75-300mm lens @ 300mm, f/5.6, 1/160, ISO 1600

This bunny has adopted us. Well maybe not us, but it has certainly adopted our backyard as its new home. Every day I see him/her in our yard and as long as he/she doesn't eat any of my flowers or herbs, I think we can remain on good terms. Today when I spotted the bunny in our yard, it seemed pretty relaxed and settled in for a bit, so I crept around to the back yard and laid down to get as close up of a s hot as I could. The shot would have definitely been better and crisper with a tripod, but I needed to stick with minimal equipment so as not to scare the bunny. And I'm happy to say that my new friend did sit perfectly still for our whole "session". :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP