April 2 - 92/365

4/5/10

18-55mm lens @ 55mm, f/5.6, 1/30, ISO 800

My husband and I had the chance to spend an evening with my family celebrating my brother's birthday and doing some Easter preparations. And of course, Easter would not be complete without some egg dying! Even though it is kind of silly, we still have fun doing it. Today's photo was of the best egg of the night. Not necessarily because it was the most beautiful or the most artistic, but because it was the most amusing. Sadly, I had to have someone explain it to me - apparently the chicken on the left is kicking a soccer ball towards the chicken that is "guarding a goal" on the right. Yes, that red line/squiggle is a goal. Don't think that second chicken will be a very good goalie since the only thing sticking out of his egg is his feet. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP