April 16 - 106/365

4/17/10

50mm, f/2.5, 1/60, ISO 400

I finally had the chance to photograph some people. And even better, people in action! My cousin, Katie, was the lead role of Dorothy in a local community theater production of "The Wizard of Oz" [as if the photo didn't give the play away!]. The youth theater group did a fantastic job, as did my cousin in her first ever stage performance. My entire family was able to attend the show to support her, and I got enjoy capturing some of the funny scenes throughout the play. On a side note, having the 50mm prime lens with the extra wide aperture really helped me maintain the quality of my photos, even though it was a bit difficult being stuck in a seat in the audience and not being able to zoom in on the characters. Congrats again, Katie, on a job well done!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP