April 14 - 104/365

4/15/10

28-135mm lens @ 44mm, f/4, 1/20, ISO 800

It is tough right now to take photos each day that don't include flowers or some green or budding plant in them. I'm fortunate that the previous owners of my home planted lots of different flowers around our house, and I could probably fill two weeks worth of photos with them. But I don't want to have nothing but flower photos, even though I love them. I want to try new things. Broaden my perspective. So today I tried to take a photo of something else. I spent a while trying to photograph the golfers that frequently pass by my backyard which overlooks the 18th fairway of a golf course. But they wouldn't cooperate. And I tried photographing birds behind my house, but they wouldn't cooperate either. So.... I ended up with another photo of something green - a vine that has been working its way up one of the rails on my deck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP