May 28 - 148/365

6/22/10

28-135mm lens @ 28mm, f/5.6, 1.6sec, ISO 200

The digital SLR is finally unpacked! As is most of the rest of my suitcase... the jet lag is still hanging around, but we are slowly getting back to "normal". I had actually intended on taking a completely different photo for today. There is a temporary carnival set up down the road from us and I had intended on taking some shots of the ferris wheel and other rides all lit up at night. But I had forgotten my tripod and the images just weren't working for me. So as my husband and I drove to go out and celebrate my last day at my old job (yea!) I thought it would be fun to snap a photo of the street/car lights while he was driving. Yes, no danger here - I was safe and in the passenger seat. I love the streaks of light in this photo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP