May 26 - 146/365

6/22/10

Canon PowerShot SD600

Being that it was our first day back home after our trip to Germany, I was tired. I had gone to work a full day, making me a little bit cranky by the end of the day, and everything was pretty much still packed into suitcases, including my camera. So to grab a photo for the day, I grabbed the easiest thing to get my hands on - the point & shoot. There was a cool moon out that night that I was trying to capture, but the point & shoot won't capture a low light situation like the SLR will, so this was as good as it got. I went ahead and did some more digital editing to enhance the fuzzy, watercolor-like feeling of the image and ended up with this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP