October 11 - 263/365

10/24/10

50mm lens, f/3.5, 1/400, ISO 200
So I'm sure if you have been following along, you've noticed a big gap in the days/dates associated with my photos. I have fallen off the 365-wagon, again. Big time. I totally burned out, and when I was managing to get a photo taken, I wasn't happy with what I was getting. So I stopped for a bit. While I had always wanted to get through this project from start to finish, I realized that the real goal for me was to expand my skills and practice taking photos. So I've decided to keep going, but I will just keep taking photos past the end of the year until I reach that "365" mark. But for now, I'm back on the wagon and will hopefully hold on for the rest of the ride!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP