July 27 - 208/365

8/16/10

18-55mm lens @ 55mm, f/6.3, 1/80, ISO 200
My new job has been taking up considerably more of my time than my old job. Unfortunately, this extra demand on my time is starting to creep into my personal time, including the amount of time I have to devote to photography. Today was one of those days where I was super busy and didn't get around to taking a photo. This isn't the first time this has happened in the project. Let's face it - this project is demanding, and when you spend most of your time at work and doing daily things around the house, there isn't always something that inspires you to grab your camera. If I was a little more creative, maybe this wouldn't be such a problem. But lately, after 200+ days into the project, I'm struggling with the creativity part of this project. So today, there is no photo. Instead, I've decided to go into my photo archives and choose a different photo to replace the "hole". Afterall, during the course of this project, the amount of actual photos taken is MUCH more than 365. But only one is presented each day. So for the days that I never seem to get around to grabbing my camera, I will be posting an image from my archives instead. It's not the perfect solution, but it's better than completely giving up. And after all, it's my project, so I make the rules. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP